interested in becoming more confident and comfortable with using your iPad/ iPhone, Laptop, Samsung/Tablet?
Register now for classes with us!
Sessions are taught by dedicated volunteers who teach at your pace. Call 306-652-2255 or email admin AT scoa.ca now to register.
1. One-on-One Beginner - APPLE DEVICES ONLY (iPhone and iPad)
*Please bring your own iPad, iPhone, Apple ID & Password! $40 for 3 hours of instruction (BEGINNER CLASS – little or no experience)
Must book for 2 classes of 1.5 hrs for a total of 3 hours
2. Intermediate Course for iPhone and iPad
$110 for 6 classes of instruction (INTERMEDIATE) only 4 participants per session. Participant may take only one class for $25.
- Feb 2 (Photography, Mechanics of Camera Photo, Travel, Video)
- Feb 9(Cloud storage, photos, google drive)
- Feb 16 (Sharing, internet sharing, WiFi, Bluetooth, Airdrop, One drive)
- Feb 23 (Trouble Shooting, Misbehaving apps, freeze up, Recovery )
- Mar 2 (Security Internet, Passwords, backup, accessability)
- Mar 9 (Text management, Word Processing Notes, Dictation, Siri, Printing
Participants must bring their device, must have an Apple ID and know their password.
Must have experience or have taken the one on one beginner class
3. TechBuddy Program (any device including Samsung, Android or Windows)
One on one BEGINNER technology classes; participants will be matched with students from local high schools. Cost: $10.
Phone the office (306) 652-2255 to sign up.