Membership – Let’s reach 4000!
Why Be a Member? Individual Member – $25 Family/Couple Membership – $35
1. Social and learning opportunities – we’re a lively and social group so if you like meeting people and learning new things, SCOA is the place to be!
2. Access to news and information of interest to older adults – get information that matters to you – visit our website, receive our publications, phone our Resource Centre – answers to your questions are a phone call away!
3. You help us build a better future for older adults – SCOA works to create an age-friendly community where everyone’s contribution is of value. Your membership fees help SCOA provide programs and services to help keep older adults active, engaged and informed.
4. Your SCOA membership gives you a voice among 3700 members in the community; also a vote at our Annual General Meeting* Full members only
5. Last but not least – full members receive coupons from our participating sponsors* Full members only
Individual Full Member – $25
Family/Couple Full Membership – $35
Corporate – $250 | Organization (Non-profit) – $25
Associate – Free
Payment Methods – Full, Corporate or Non-profit
1. Pay with credit card: phone (306) 652-2255.
2. Use our online form: or 3. Drop by our office
SCOA Associate – Free – Join our mailing list
Your membership fees help the Saskatoon Council on Aging continue to provide crucial programs to help older adults get connected, stay active, engaged and informed.
Give the gift of membership – SCOA memberships make a wonderful gift all year round – get the latest news and be part of a great community of older adults! Phone 306-652-2255.