The pandemic impacts older adults particularly hard. Measures to keep them safe also puts them at risk for social isolation, a serious threat to health and wellness.
Donate today! You can help help SCOA keep seniors connected to their friends, family and the community. Your donations help SCOA provide programs and services to support older adults stay connected, active, engaged and informed. You also help build a better future for older adults in age-friendly communities where everyone is valued, regardless of age.
How to donate to the Saskatoon Council on Aging :
- Online: Canada Helps – Donate securely and safely with Canada Helps.
Did you know – for your convenience, you may set up monthly or recurring donations with Canada Helps?
- By Phone – 306.652.2255, pay with credit card
- By Mail – Send cheques to Saskatoon Council on Aging, 2020 College Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7N 2W4
- In person – We are located at the Saskatoon Field House, 2020 College Drive, Saskatoon. Cash, cheques or credit cards are accepted. Our office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday. [closed from 12 noon to 1 p.m.]
- Planned Giving – If you would you like to learn more about leaving a gift through your Will or estate plan to support the work of the SCOA please contact June or Virginia at 306-652-2255 or email admin AT scoa.ca. Visit our WillPower page to find out how you can make a difference in your will.
The Saskatoon Council on Aging is a registered charitable organization for income tax purposes.
CRA BN/Registration Number:130735756RR0001