Receptionist – Position Description
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception coverage for Positive Aging Resource Centre
- Track statistics of calls and walk-ins to the Centre
- Registration of courses, events coming into Centre
- Respond the telephone and in person inquiries
- Maintain pamphlet rack with current and relevant brochures.
- Order office supplies and toner for copier.
- Maintain and update SCOA membership database
- Add donations/receipt donations in the donation database
- Match bus buddy volunteers with older adults wanting to learn how to use city transit.
- Update transit information for participants
- Advertise program
- Ensure evaluation and intake forms are used and tracked.
- Work with the Positive Aging Coordinator to provide assistance when required to ensure smooth operations of this program.
- Program coordination to include advertising, screening matches, making referrals, working with volunteers and students to be matched with older adults for regular friendly phone calls.
- Support when required for various SCOA projects throughout the year e.g. events, research
Hours: 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday, Closed statutory holidays. $15.00 per hour.
Respond with resume and cover letter to Executive Director June Gawdun email@example.com or by mail SCOA, 2020 College Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7N 2W4. No phone calls please.