If you are a nature buff, hiker or just want to enjoy the spring weather, Saskatoon offers many opportunities to explore the great outdoors.
- Meewasin Valley Authority website lists all the locations on the Meewasin Trail
- 25 Hiking Trails in and around Saskatoon from Things to do in Canada
- Spend a day touring the beautiful campus of the University of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Golden Eagles: a sub-group of the Saskatoon Nature Society. Membership is open to retirees and partners interested in the natural world—birds, plants and more—and in its multicultural and historical context. Visit their web page for more information
- Bird Viewing Tours and Workshops: Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation: Find all the hot spots to go birding around Saskatoon