Are you interested in working with older adults? Do you like working with people, sharing ideas and helping to organize? The Saskatoon Council on Aging seeks volunteers to assist with our committees, programs and services. Have an impact, make a difference today!
Volunteer Position List:
- Communication Committee Member
- Century Club Committee Member
- Speakers Bureau Presenter
- Provide presentations in the community about SCOA activities as requested.
- Training will be provided.
- Bus Buddy
- Show people how to use Saskatoon Transit and take them out on three trips so they get used to taking the bus.
- Bus fares are provided for both Volunteer and Participant.
- Technology Instructor
- Teach technology courses and one-on-one technology lessons.
- Courses and training will be provided.
For more detailed position descriptions and information, please contact Leslie, Program and Volunteer Coordinator at 306-652-4411 or email email@example.com.